Extra steps we are taking to help keep you safe while at Foot Focus Podiatry:
- We have reduced the number of Podiatrists on at one time, so the clinic is quieter.
- The seating in the waiting room is reduced and spread out for social distancing.
- We have removed reading material and children’s toys in the waiting area.
- You can let us know you have arrived for your appointment, then wait in your car and we can ring when you are able to go straight in for your appointment.
- We have appointments available for high risk patients where there is only 1 Podiatrist working, so there will be very few people in the Clinic.
- We have increased the frequency that we disinfect the public areas such as: reception desk, door handles, seating, handrails and the bathroom area.
Our aim is to make Foot Focus Podiatry as safe as possible for you.
We hope this finds you well in this interesting time.
This is a short email to let you know what we are doing at Foot Focus Podiatry to maintain our safety and hygiene during this health conscious period.
All of our team are regularly washing their hands and using hand sanitiser. Our Podiatrists are wiping their work areas with disinfectant after every patient.
In reception we are regularly be wiping down the reception bench, eftpos machine and door handles with disinfectant. There is also hand sanitiser available for patients to use.
We have changed to disposable paper towels in the bathroom.
In addition to this, we are doing the easy things for ourselves that we suggest for you as well. Plenty of sleep, good food and exercise.
Should you are feel apprehensive chat with our staff. Podiatrists can wear a mask if this helps give you peace of mind.
If you have any signs/symptoms of illness, or if you are in a period of selfquarantining, please do not come into this clinic.
More information on Covid-19 you can visit the Health.gov.au website.
Yours in Health
From the team at Foot Focus Podiatry