A Doctor’s referral is NOT required to make an appointment (apart from Veteran’s affairs, Workers compensation and GP management/Medicare patients).
On your first visit we would:
- Perform a comprehensive medical assessment
- previous injuries,
- any other aches and pains you may suffer from, and
- treatments you have had in the past.
- Assess your footwear
- Is it appropriate for your foot type and activity?
- Are your wear patterns abnormal?
- Assess the way you stand and walk to determine your foot type
- Do you roll in, roll out or are neutral?
- Perform a comprehensive assessment of your:
- joint mobility,
- muscle function,
- strength, and
- Educate and inform you of any concerns or possible issues.
- Create a treatment plan on how best to work together toward restoring optimal health to your feet and legs.